Smart Home Security
NETGEAR has also introduced various smart home security systems like Arlo and Vuezone. These NETGEAR devices provide an additional layer of security around the home. Netgear Support
Arlo Setup for Security Cameras
NETGEAR Arlo are basically security cameras which can be managed with great ease. These are weather-proof cameras. Arlo cameras can be mounted anywhere, so no need to think too much about its location. These Arlo Setup are able to work in raining season and direct sunlight. Moreover, Arlo Setup is even waterproof i.e. water cannot make any type of impact on it.
Here are the steps to install and set up Arlo Security Cameras:
- Power on NETGEAR Arlo security camera.
- Take a smartphone and download Arlo app.
- Once downloaded, tap on the app’s icon to open it.
- To set up, select any Arlo camera you want to add to smart home security.
- Connect the selected camera to network by entering correct SSID and password.
- Click on Continue button.
- Scan the QR code given on mobile screen.
- Next, log in to NETGEAR Arlo app.
Thus, NETGEAR Arlo Setup Camera has been set up. The app lets you view live anytime what is going on in your home and sends email or mobile alerts each time when any audio or motion is detected. To get any type of technical support for Arlo process, call us at 1-844-456-4180. We will be more than happy to serve you.
Arlo Setup and Vuezone Setup
Another smart home security system from NETGEAR abode is Vuezone. Battery powered cameras, NETGEAR Vuezone can be placed anywhere in home due to its simple yet clever hemispherical mounts. These cameras can be either screwed or stuck to wall. Follow the steps below to set up NETGEAR Vuezone:
- Use Ethernet cable to connect base station and router.
- Insert battery to the camera and turn it on.
- Sync cameras to base station by pressing sync button.
- When sync LED starts to blink, it means sync process has been completed.
- After sync, the camera can be seen and positioned.
- Before going for Vuezone setup procedure, register the base station.
- Put the camera at a place where you want video coverage.
After that, log in with email and password and start viewing. To register your VueZone, find out VGN number and go to admin page of Vuezone. In case you find any trouble while registering NETGEAR Arlo setup, connect with technicians at toll-free number 1-844-456-4180.