Netgear WN1000RP Extender
Netgear WN1000RP WiFi Booster for Mobiles and tablets is the best solution for boosting the WiFi connections for your smartphones. You will not need to spend money on your mobile data plans. Even you will not need to have any CD for the installation, the configuration will be made using browser setup. You will receive 24/7 tech support for any kind of issue with the Netgear extender setup wizard. Netgear Support
Advance Features of Netgear WN1000RP WiFi Booster
- Easy to use mywifiext net Netgear setup, you can boost the WiFi signals around each corner of your house.
- No CD required for Netgear range extender setup for Netgear WN1000RP.
- Netgear WN1000RP is specially designed for mobile devices including iPads, Android devices, and netbooks.
- Netgear WN1000RP booster can easily work with all security standards.
Connecting Netgear WN1000RP WiFi Booster with Existing WiFi Network
While searching for the mywifiext net new extender setup, most of the general question asked by the users is regarding connecting the Netgear WN1000RP WiFi Booster with the existing WiFi network. There are two methods you can use for that, using the WPS button or using the manual setup for the Netgear extender setup. Netgear support
Using the WSP Button
Here are the simple steps for Netgear WN1000RP mywifiext net new extender setup using the WPS button. Please feel free to contact our technical support team any time you need help regarding any kind of issue regarding the Netgear wifi extender setup or Netgear extender setup wizard.
- Give power supply to Netgear WN1000RP mywifiext net new extender and turn ON it using the power button. // Netgear WiFi extender setup
- Wait until the status light goes green. // Netgear WiFi extender setup
- Find the WPS button located at the Netgear WN1000RP WiFi booster. // Netgear WiFi extender setup
- Press that button genteelly. // Netgear WiFi extender setup
- Immediately, press the WPS button located at the Netgear router you are using at home network. // Netgear WiFi extender setup
- Once the connection is established, the LED green will start glowing. // Netgear WiFi extender setup
These are the simple steps for connecting the Netgear WN1000RP mywifiext net new extender with your existing network. Our support team is available any time you face a crisis with the issues like mywifiext net Netgear setup, mywifiext net new extender setup, Netgear wifi extender setup wizard or Netgear range extender setup.
Using the Browser Setup Method
- Provide the power supply to Netgear WN1000RP Netgear WiFi extender setup wizard and make sure that the WiFi booster is On.
- Once you give power supply to the WiFi booster, the status LED will go green.
- Open the web browser you are using.
- You will be directly landed in the Netgear extender setup wizard. If you are not landed on the configuration page directly, you can use the login address www.mywifiext.net for login.
- Select the wireless router and click on the Continue button.
- Type the password and press the continue button.
- Here you can change the SSID and password and press the continue button.
- The WiFi Booster will start applying settings.
- Connect the wireless devices with the newly created wireless network.
- Then select the option “My wireless devices are connected to the Extender network”.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Click on the “Finish” button.
These are steps for connecting the WiFi booster with the existing network. You can contact our technical team using the Toll-Free Number 1-844-456-4180 and discuss your issues directly with the experts. You will receive the expert advice for the issues mywifiext net Netgear setup, Netgear wifi extender setup wizard, Netgear range extender setup, Netgear extender setup wizard or Netgear wifi extender setup.