Smart Home Security
NETGEAR has also introduced various smart home security systems like Arlo and Vuezone. These NETGEAR devices provide an additional layer of security around the home. Netgear Support
Arlo Security Cameras Setup
NETGEAR Arlo are basically security cameras which can be managed with great ease. These are weather-proof cameras. Arlo cameras can be mounted anywhere, so no need to think too much about its location. These NETGEAR security cameras are able to work in raining season and direct sunlight. Moreover, Arlo is even waterproof i.e. water cannot make any type of impact on it.
Here are the steps to install and set up Arlo Security Cameras:
- Power on NETGEAR Arlo security camera.
- Take a smartphone and download Arlo app.
- Once downloaded, tap on the app’s icon to open it.
- To set up, select any Arlo camera you want to add to smart home security.
- Connect the selected camera to network by entering correct SSID and password.
- Click on Continue button.
- Scan the QR code given on mobile screen.
- Next, log in to NETGEAR Arlo app.
Thus, NETGEAR Arlo Camera has been set up. The app lets you view live anytime what is going on in your home and sends email or mobile alerts each time when any audio or motion is detected. To get any type of technical support for Arlo setup process, call us at 1-844-456-4180. We will be more than happy to serve you.
Another smart home security system from NETGEAR abode is Vuezone. Battery powered cameras, NETGEAR Vuezone can be placed anywhere in home due to its simple yet clever hemispherical mounts. These cameras can be either screwed or stuck to wall. Follow the steps below to set up NETGEAR Vuezone:
- Use Ethernet cable to connect base station and router.
- Insert battery to the camera and turn it on.
- Sync cameras to base station by pressing sync button.
- When sync LED starts to blink, it means sync process has been completed.
- After sync, the camera can be seen and positioned.
- Before going for Vuezone setup procedure, register the base station.
- Put the camera at a place where you want video coverage.
After that, log in with email and password and start viewing. To register your VueZone, find out VGN number and go to admin page of Vuezone. In case you find any trouble while registering NETGEAR Vuezone, connect with technicians at toll-free number 1-844-456-4180.
- Arlo Security Light
- Arlo Pro 2
- Arlo Pro
- Arlo Go
- Arlo Q
- Arlo Q Plus
- Arlo Baby
- CM2040 — Add-on Non-Motion Detection Camera / CM2040
- Personal Video Network — VueZone Personal Video Network / Personal Video Network
- SX2500 — Base Station with 1 Non-Motion and 1 Motion Camera / SX2500
- VZCB2010 — Add-on Non-Motion Detection Camera / VZCB2010
- VZCM2050 — Add-on Motion Detection Camera / VZCM2050
- VZCN2060 — Add-on Non-Motion Detection Camera / VZCN2060
- VZMB2010 — VueZone-Table/Ceiling Mount / VZMB2010
- VZMS2050 — VueZone-Outdoor Shell / VZMS2050
- VZMT1000 — VueZone-Wall Mount 4-Pack / VZMT1000
- VZMW2010 — VueZone-Window Mount / VZMW2010
- VZPR2020 / VZPR2020
- VZSM2200 — Base Station with 1 Motion Detection Camera / VZSM2200
- VZSM2700 — Base Station with 2 Motion Detection Cameras / VZSM2700
- VZSM2701 — Base Station with 2 Motion Detection Cameras / VZSM2701
- VZSM2720 — Base Station with 2 Motion Detection Cameras / VZSM2720
- VZSX2800 — VueZone System with 2 Motion Detection Cameras and Night Vision / VZSX2800
- VZSX2900 — VueZone-Home Video Monitoring System / VZSX2900